Monday, January 13, 2014

About me.

There are many things people may not know about me. My grandparents made me go to a few table manner classes a couple years back yet I still eat like a slob and am not very lady like. People think I smile all the time but really my upper lip gets stuck on my buck teeth pretty often or I'm day-dreaming about God knows what and tend to have a stupid look on my face or maybe I'm just really having a good day. I don't like to be in a bad mood for long, or do I like negative people to be around me. I like to make people smile and laugh when having a bad day, most of the time I'm successful probably because I'm so goofy. I'm very protective over my friends and family, I don't like for people to mess with them. Miranda Lambert is my woman crush lol. I hate the word moist and last I have an issue with people "hating" me, It bothers me so much to know someone dislikes me but that's life so looks like I'll have to get use to it.

No comments:

Post a Comment