Wednesday, February 26, 2014

Package from Egyt

    I come to my door step after a long day of school to a package with my name on it. I take it inside and discover it was sent from Egyt but it didn't say who sent it. Me thinking nothing of it opened it up. It was a little stone, with some kind of weird shapes of people engraved on it. It sort of startled me but I didn't think much about it and just threw it into the back of my closet. That night I was woken up by  an unpleasant voice. The first thing I thought was ghost. My closet doors loudly slammed open. The creepy stone was in mid-air. Coming towards me. All the voices were saying was I must be returned.
   The next morning it seemed as if it all were a dream. I ran to my computer to look up some things about Egyt's culture. I came across a picture of the stone I had received. The description under the picture was that the stone was just not any ordinary stone, it had been placed in the pyramid of Egypt many years ago by aliens. If it is ever taken by anyone you will be cursed. I had to get rid of this thing! But how? It had came in the mail with no return adress. I soon began to look for flights to Egypt. 
    That night I kept the stone outside until  the next morning I headed out for Egypt. I had to get the stone back before the aliens knew I had it. I got to the pyramid as fast as I could to replace the stone in it's place. The aliens were there waiting for me. The only thing was, they didn't seem angry yet happy it had been returned. In the end it was all one big happy ending. 

No comments:

Post a Comment